- Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics
University of California at Santa BarbaraSep 2013 - Mar 2018 (Expected)
- Misc: Linux/Unix, SQL, HTML, CSS, Emacs, Vi(m), Git, Docker, Office suites, LaTeX, …
Where "Fluency" means detailed knowledge of the item, "Conversability" means minimal preparation is needed to become productive, and "Familiarity" means neither fluency nor conversability.
Selected Working Experience
- UC Santa Barbara, College of Letters and Sciences (LSIT)
Software DeveloperSep 2016 - Current
Selected Conference Talks
- A talk “An introductory survey of Quaternions: Their algebra and applications”; “Tenth Annual Texas Undergraduate Mathematics Conference” - Stephen F. Austin State University; Nacogdoches, TX (Oct 2014)
- A talk “A brief introduction to Surreal number system with focus on its arithmetical aspects”; “The Brown University Symposium for Undergraduates in the Mathematical Sciences (SUMS)” - Brown University; Providence, RI (Apr 2014)
- A talk “A survey of the Surreal numbers, their algebra and applications”; “31st Rose-Hulman Undergraduate Conference on Mathematics” - Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology; Terre Haute, IN (Apr 2014)
- A survey lecture “A brief introduction to Standard model of particle physics and related subjects” for graduates and advanced undergraduates; “Winter Kindergarten for theoretical physics” - Wroclaw University; Ladek Zdroj, Poland (Jan 2013)
- Persian: Native proficiency
- English: Full professional fluency
- French: Limited working knowledge
A formatted copy would be available upon request.
Last modified on August 3rd, 2017.